A natural food restaurant
A natural food restaurant that does not use any animal derived ingredients
A place that offers dishes using fresh vegetables and soy milk grown under the abundant blessings of the sun, without using any animal derived products such as meat, seafood, eggs, and dairy products.
This restaurant offers popular Japanese dishes such as curry, karaage, burger steak, ramen, and dumplings in a “Plant-Based” recipes to the world.
I want to enjoy cooking that makes my body happy in a casual and comfortable space where you can feel close to nature.
- Natural atmosphere where you can feel the warmth of natural wood
- Soybean meat instead of red meat is recommended for those who are health-conscious
- The dishes are well-thought-of to create a taste that is enjoyable even if you are not a vegetarian or vegan
- Dairy-free cakes and sweets are popular for being both healthy and delicious
- All-you-can-drink courses are also popular
- Name in Japanese
- T’s レストラン
- Postal Code
- Luz Jiyugaoka B1F, 2-9-6 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm (L.O. 3:00pm)
Tea time 3:00pm-5:30pm (L.O. 5:30pm)
Dinner 5:30pm-10:00pm(L.O. 9:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,500 yen, Dinner 2,000-4,000 yen
- About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted （JCB、American Express）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Carl's Jr. Jiyugaoka RestaurantJuicy Hamburgers From California
Shunsai Shubo WarabiTaste fine Japanese fare and specialty sake in a relaxing Japanese space
Kurofune Café COCOOCENThis is a café where you can enjoy freshly made sweets and Japanese tea.
Otaru Shokudou HanabiA popular Izakaya pub where you can enjoy Hokkaido's local cuisine until the early morning
HosayakaA retro-stylish eel specialty restaurant, in the posh and trendy neighborhood of Jiyugaoka.
Thai no Shokutaku Krung Siam Jiyugaoka branchEnjoy authentic Thai cuisine in a restaurant with an exotic flair
NebutaA popular Izakaya tavern with a friendly proprietor
Maruei Pork CutletsA long-established restaurant, still continuing its own specialized cooking methods.
Osakanaya Totogen JiyugaokaA delicious Izakaya (Japanese pub) where delicious and fresh and seasonal fish is stocked every morning for you to enjoy.