A Dermal Medication that Suppresses Inflammation Caused By Dermatitis, Rashes, and More
Among the topical steroids sold in Japanese drugstores, those containing fluocinolone acetonide are the most highly ranked anti-inflammatory agents.
The anti-inflammatory properties suppress redness, swelling, and itchiness, and it is effective for treating skin ailments such as eczema, rashes, and dermatitis.
The ingredients are different, but the “CORT f®AT Ointment and Cream” still treats itchiness and sterilizes, and it is safe for use on children. The “CORT f®MD Ointment” is also safe for use on babies’ sensitive skin.
- Excellent anti-inflammatory properties helps stop skin problems
- Helps prevent scars from worsening or chronic symptoms
- Product lineup suitable for children and infants
Learn more about 'FLUCORT®f'
- Product name in Japanese
- Contents & Price
5g 980 yen/10g 1,800 yen (FLUCORT®f)
※Prices may vary by shop.
- Made by
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)