Binchotan Yakitori Toshi
A Restaurant Where You Can Enjoy Authentic Yakitori Starting at Just 130 Yen
The Mioudori chicken used in the yakitori here is carefully selected by the chef, and it’s characterized by the high-quality feed the chicken is raised on and its resulting tender meat. The yakitori is grilled with care over binchotan white charcoal, resulting in a delicious and juicy dish.
They also offer all-you-can-drink courses that include options like tap beers, sake, and wine, so if you’re not sure what to order or want to drink a lot, this is a very convenient option.
One skewer of authentic yakitori grilled over binchotan white charcoal starts at 130 yen.
They use Mioudori-brand chicken.
Course options available (2 or more people).
Various alcoholic beverages available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 102 Le ciel Ikari, 8-14-7 Higashi-ogu, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo
- Every Monday
- Business Hours
※Separate service fee 300 yen (tax excl.)
(1) About a 2-minute walk from the Kumanomae stop of the Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line)
(2) A 3-minute walk from the Nippori-Toneri Liner’s Kumanomae Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)