Tokyo Sea Life Park
A Thrilling Giant Aquarium Filled with Tuna!
Tokyo Sea Life Park is located within Kasai Rinkai Park, which also features a large Ferris wheel and a bird-watching sanctuary.
The first thing that will catch your eye at Tokyo Sea Life Park is an enormous glass dome towering 30.7 meters above the ground.
Beneath that dome you can see over 600 species of sea creatures from around the world, including bluefin tuna that swim around a large ring-shaped tank called “Aqua Theater” and penguins swimming through Japan’s largest penguin exhibit!
- See thrilling bluefin tuna up close
- Watch penguins move around on land and in the water at Japan’s largest penguin exhibit
- The “Seas of the World” corner features rare creatures from around the world
- Postal Code
- 6-2-3 Rinkaicho, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo
General (Ages 15-64) 700 yen, Age 65 and over: 350 yen, Junior High School Students: 250 yen, Elementary School Students and under: FREE
※Free Admission Days: May 4th , October 1st, October 10th
※Guests aged 60 or older and one accompanying guest get free admission September 15th -21st .
※Free admission for junior high school students on May 5th
Wednesdays (or following day if the Wednesday falls on a holiday or October 1st), December 29th-January 1st
※Subject to change.
- 9:30am-5:00pm (Admission allowed until 4:00pm)
- About a 5-minute walk from the JR Keiyo Line’s Kasai Rinkai Koen Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)