Kasai Rinkai Park
A Large Park that Faces Tokyo Bay
Kasai Rinkai Park faces Tokyo Bay and was designed with the themes of greenery, water, and people in mind.
The large park features a lawn area that houses a large Ferris wheel, the “salt-breeze plaza,” the Tokyo Sea Life Park, the Sea Bird Sanctuary, and “Waku-Waku (Exciting) Plaza.”
For a separate fee, guests can travel around the park via its own private train, the “Park Train.”
- The Sea Bird Sanctuary allows guests to watch wild birds across two ponds, an observation cabin, and observation windows.
- “Waku-Waku Plaza” is a playground for children 7 years of age and younger, and it features a variety of play equipment.
- Guests can enjoy barbecuing (reservation required)
- Postal Code
- 6 Rinkaicho, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo
※Certain facilities require fees
※The service center and facilities are closed over the New Year’s holiday. Park facilities have closed days.
- Open all day
- About a 1-minute walk from the JR Keiyo Line’s Kasai Rinkai Koen Station
- Official Website
- Official Website(Japanese)