Sparkling Sake “Mio”
Refreshing and cool! It's sparkling sake
Sparkling sake is a sweeter, carbonated, and easier to drink sake with low-alcohol content. Takara Shuzo's Sho Chiku Bai Shirakabegura Mio Sparkling Sake is a product with ever-increasing popularity.
While the original Mio has a hint of Muscat grape flavour, Mio Dry tastes more like fresh, crisp apple. With an alcohol content of 5%, soft, foamy bubbles, and a fruity taste, Mio Sparkling Sake is delicious, easy to drink, and the perfect pairing to cheese and desserts. Whether you like Japanese sake or not, you’re sure to like this.
Tasty and packaged in a stylish bottle, And available at supermarkets and convenience stores across Japan.
- Easy-to-drink Japanese sake with champagne-like lightness
- Sake products from well-known Japanese liquor manufacturers
- With an alcohol content of 5%
我很不愛喝水。看到這瓶很有聖誕氣息就買看看 結果還不錯 沒什麼奇怪的味道
- Product name
- 松竹梅白壁蔵「澪」スパークリング清酒 (Sho Chiku Bai Shirakabegura Mio Sparkling Sake)
- Suggested retail price
- 1285yen/150ml, 475yen/300ml, 1,187yen/750ml (tax excl.)
- Available at
- supermarkets and convenience stores across Japan
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)