Ryugu Sea Cave
Power Spots Made by Nature
Ryugu Sea Cave is a large sea cave with a portion of its ceiling collapsed due to erosion, making way for a 50-meter in diameter skylight. Take in a variety of enchanting sights with the ebb and flow of tides and the sunlight as it filters in.
Ryugu Sea Cave is also known as a power spot related to love thanks to its heart-like shape when viewed from the observation deck above the cave.
- Heart-shaped beach
- Promenade is well-maintained, making it easy to walk around
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Toji, Shimoda City, Shizuoka (near the Sand Ski Area)
- 0558-22-1531 (Shimoda City Sightseeing Information Center)
- Take the bus from the Izu Line’s Izukyu Shimoda Station for about 17 minutes, getting off at the “Mae no Hama” stop, then walk for about 3 minutes.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)