Matcha kuzumochi pudding
Pudding with a luxurious matcha flavor made from very popular kuzumochi
Instead of just being normal pudding, this is deluxe matcha pudding made from kuzumochi that is what you would expect from a kuzumochi seller like Funabashiya.
It has a distinctive sticky texture, and the secret to that has to do with wheat starch that has gone through lactic acid fermentation for 450 days.
Additionally, it is topped with sweet bean paste flavored with matcha, allowing you to enjoy the strong matcha flavor.
It's perfect for when you want to take a breather while experiencing the aroma of the matcha.
- This Japanese dessert uses traditional techniques established in 1805
- It uses wheat starch that has gone through lactic acid fermentation for 450 days
- Its rich flavor is irresistible to anyone who loves matcha
- Product name in Japanese
- Funabashiya Co.,Ltd.
- Available locations
- At each Funabashiya Koyomi store
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)