Designed like an Italian hill town, this shopping complex sends out the latest information on culture
La Cittadella is a stylish shopping complex designed to like an Italian hill town.
In the center is a cinema complex, Cine Citta, and a large live performance hall, Club Citta. Available services include shops and restaurants, salons for beauty and relaxation, as well as daycare and wedding facilities.
Rows of gorgeous shops line the narrow cobblestone pathways. People gather at the fountain to take a break, feasting their senses on the romance carried in the fountain’s interplay of light, sound and water. If you’re looking for a little break from the everyday, why not spend a day here?
Unique shops line the streets in a stylish ambience recalling an Italian hill town.
This complex features the largest cinema and live performance hall in the capital.
It’s fun to walk the gentle slopes, designed to bring you to the top floor unawares.
A wide variety of events are held all year long here.
“Kawasaki Halloween” event held, an every year in October, is popular.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- ラ チッタデッラ
- Postal Code
- 4-1 Ogawa-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa
- Business Hours
Shops: 11:00 am-9:00 pm
Restaurants: 11:00 am-11:00 pm
*Hours vary for some stores and restaurants
- No scheduled holidays
1) About 5 minutes on foot from the East Exit of Kawasaki Station JR’s Tokaido, Keihin Tohoku, and Nanbu Lines
2) About 5 minutes on foot from Keikyu Kawasaki Station on the Keikyu’s Main and Taishi Lines
- There are smoking spaces on the 1st floor at Cinepit in Maggiore
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)