生為Hello Kitty迷，為了找尋巨大白色的HELLO KITTY，真的費勁我九牛二虎之力，來到這裡之後一切都太值得了！
© 2023 SANRIO CO., LTD. APPROVAL NO. L640006
Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
HELLO KITTY SMILE
Enjoy Media Art of Hello Kitty and the Ocean, as Well as the Delicious Foods and Scenery of Awaji Island.
“HELLO KITTY SMILE” is a media art and restaurant combination on the coast of Awaji Island, featuring an eye-catching giant Hello Kitty head. Experience the mysterious underwater world of Hello Kitty at “Otohime Dragon Palace,” and enjoy delicious food at multiple restaurant options.
Otohime Dragon Palace offers a mysterious and spectacular space, filled with things like media art that makes you feel like you’ve truly stepped into the Dragon Palace. And at the end, you may be able to meet the Hello Kitty of Otohime?! (Hello Kitty makes appearances at certain times.)
Each of the multiple restaurants is unique, and you can relax in the lap of luxury as you look out over the view of the island.
The shop is lined with luxury Hello Kitty products aimed at adults, different from the general character goods. On top of accessories and bags, the shop’s Japanese miscellaneous goods are a popular pick.
- Dragon Palace Restaurant Tamatebako: A healthy personal hot pot specialty restaurant that uses carefully-selected ingredients from Awaji Island to make dishes that are good for your body.
- GARDEN Terrace: Enjoy authentic Chinese cuisine in a garden featuring an ocean view.
A facility where you can feel like you’ve stepped into the Dragon Palace.
Hello Kitty dressed in the Otohime costume makes appearances at certain times.
Take your pick out of several restaurants, where you can enjoy your meal while looking out over the ocean from Awaji Island.
Luxury Hello Kitty products aimed at adults are available in the shop.
©2023 SANRIO CO., LTD. APPROVAL NO. L630788
Frequently Asked Questions have been vetted and answered directly by each listing.
Do you have pamphlets in other languages? (If so, please also inform us of the supported languages)
We have guidebooks in English and Chinese (Traditional Characters).
Is it possible to re-enter the premises?
Yes, it is.
Is free WiFi available in the facility?
Yes, it is.
Are coin lockers available?
Is it accessible/barrier-free?
There is an elevator inside.
- Name in Japanese
- HELLO KITTY SMILE（ハローキティ スマイル）
- Postal Code
- 985-1 Nojimahikinoura, Awaji City, Hyogo
- Business Hours
Weekdays 11:00am-7:00pm (Admission allowed until 6:00pm)
Weekends and holidays 10:00am-7:00pm (Admission allowed until 6:00pm)
※Restaurant hours vary by store.
Adults 1,500 yen (Ages 13 and over), children (4-12 years old) 500 yen, Infants (3 years and under) free
※All prices include tax.
※Prices are subject to change, so please see official website for details.
※Entry to ”Otohime Dragon Palace” is included in admission fee.
※Separate payments are required for food and drink.
1. After a 10-minute walk from the JR Kobe Line’s Akashi Station, travel for 13 minutes by high-speed boat on the Genova Line from Akashi Port to Iwaya Port, then about 25 minutes by shuttle bus.
2. About 40 minutes by high-speed bus from the JR Kobe Line’s Sannomiya Station, then about 20 minutes by shuttle bus from the Awaji Interchange stop.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)