Osaka Ikuno KoreaTown (Miyuki-dori Shopping Street)
A market and shopping street where you can enjoy the feeling of being in Korea.
Osaka Ikuno Korea Town refers to the “Miyuki-dori Shopping Street, Miyuki-dori Central Shopping Street, and Miyuki-dori East Shopping Street”. The area is the home of Miyukimori Tenjingu Shrine, which has a history of 1,600 years. It is a shopping street with about 120 stores lined up along a 500-meter stretch from east to west.
Along the street, there are more than 100 shops such as stalls selling Korean good cheap eats, sweets, Hallyu (Korean pop culture) stores, Korean cosmetics, etc. You can enjoy the feeling of being in Korea.
There are also many stores selling food and drinks such as Yangnyeom Chicken and Makgeolli, which are unique to Korea, and you can eat around at reasonable prices.
There are also many sightseeing spots in the vicinity, such as Miyukimori Tenjingu Shrine, Naniwa-zu Monument that is inscribed with a poem, Tsuru-no-hashi ato where a bridge used to be here, and Okachiyama Tumulus.
You can enjoy the feeling of being in Korea without leaving Japan.
You can enjoy the unique food culture of Korea.
There are also many sightseeing spots in the vicinity.
The area is the home of Miyukimori Tenjingu Shrine, which has a history of 1,600 years.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Around Momodani 3 chome -5 chome, Ikuno-ku, Osaka City, Osaka
- 06-6712-7150 (Office : 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- ※Depends on the store. Please check the official website for details.
- Business hours
- ※It varies depending on the store. Please check the official website for details.
- 10-15 minutes walk from JR Tsuruhashi Station or Momodani Station.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)