Toki Premium Outlets
A giant outlet mall with 180 shops, situated in an artful and spacious site, designed to resemble a foreign town.
Commercial complex. Outlet mall.
Located near the Toki Minami Tajimi Interchange on the Tokai Kanjo Expressway, Toki Premium Outlets is one of the largest outlets in the Tokai region, attracting many visitors from within and outside the prefecture. The complex is set among the beauty of nature, with spectacular mountain ranges on the horizon. This spacious complex consists of about 180 shops including popular brands from Japan and abroad.
The facility’s design is suggestive of Colorado State in the USA which encompasses the Rocky Mountain range, making it stylish, with an open feeling. The mall has the feel of a theme park and offers relaxed shopping opportunities.
Among the rich collection of retailers is a mix of fashion brands from Japan and abroad, sport and outdoor gear, home décor and furniture, and much more. Also, the complex offers various unique food options in its restaurants and cafes, as well as local unique food shops from Gifu, or Nagoya City’s specialties restaurants. You can certainly spend a fun day within this beautiful shopping and dining environment.
A collection of 180 shops of Japanese and international fashion brands and more.
An extraordinary space, resembling the State of Colorado in the USA.
Various shopping and dining opportunities.
Great accessibility by car.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-2 Tokigaoka, Toki City, Gifu
- Only once a year (3rd Thursday of February)
- Shop and Food Court 10:00am-8:00pｍ, Cafe 9:30am-8:00pm, Restaurant 11:00am-9:00pm (The hours may change on New Year holidays and seasons)
(1) 5 minutes car ride from the Toki-Minami Tajimi IC on the Tokai Kanjo Expressway.
(2) 30 minutes by Totetsu bus from Tajimi Station on the JR Chuo Line
(3) Approximately 70 minutes by direct bus (via Momokadai) from Nagoya Station (available only on weekends and holidays).
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, etc.) Not available at all stores.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)