SKY BUS KOBE
The thrill and openness of an open-top bus! SKY BUS helps you enjoy Kobe’s appeal easily
Kobe is a historic port town that flourished with foreign trade. The exotic-feeling cityscape and plentiful tourist attractions like Port Tower and Meriken Park are just part of the city’s appeal. SKY BUS helps you easily take in all Kobe has to offer in a 60-minute course or in a short 30-minute course. The route covers all of Kobe’s major sightseeing spots, giving you an efficient tour of the city’s charms.
As its name implies, SKY BUS KOBE is an open-top double-decker bus that lets you enjoy Kobe’s sky to the fullest.
Enjoy the beautiful cityscape while enjoying the thrilling open air. Smell the salty sea breeze and feel the vibrancy of Chinatown, enjoying Kobe with all 5 of your senses. In case of rain, passengers can borrow raincoats, so there’s no need to worry! Furthermore, the attendants help keep the trip exciting, so sit back and enjoy learning about Kobe’s history!
- Open-top bus that lets you enjoy thrills and the open air while experiencing Kobe with all 5
- Travel route takes you through Kobe’s major tourist spots efficiently in a short time
- Multiple courses, including a 30-minute short course and a more indulgent 60-minute
- Experienced attendants keep the fun flowing while teaching about Kobe’s past and present
- SKY BUS KOBE x City Loop 1-Day Ticket also available
- Official Name
- SKY BUS KOBE (Shinki Bus) (12m long, 3.5-3.7m tall)
- Boarding Location
Shinki Bus Kobe Sannomiya Bus Terminal (3-minute walk from the east exit of JR Sannomiya Station)
※Certain trips can be boarded at Portopia Hotel as well.
- Trip Duration
- Kobe Panoramic Tour 60 minutes, Kobe Panoramic Tour (Short) 30 minutes (some 60 minutes)
- Hours of Operation
- 2-3 times a day per course
Kobe Panoramic Tour Adults 2,000 yen / Children 1,000 yen
Kobe Panoramic Tour (Winter) Sannomiya departure Adults 1,500 yen / Children 750 yen
Portopia Hotel departure Adults 1,000 yen / Children 500 yen
- Official Site
- Official Site (English)