National Bihoku Hillside Park “Bihoku Illumination”
Countless Lights Illuminate the Vast National Bihoku Hillside Park
An incredibly varied illumination show is created using National Bihoku Hillside Park’s topography and plantlife. The entirety of the park is enveloped in light, giving the sight a sense of depth and making it very popular. In addition to enjoying the themes of each area, the park features a variety of other displays as well, including the ever-popular Starlight Tree.
The nighttime view of the park in winter looks almost as if the stars have fallen from the sky and lit up the area. The countdown to lighting happens every day starting at 5:30 PM in the Central Plaza.
Video of National Bihoku Hillside Park “Bihoku Illumination”
Overview of National Bihoku Hillside Park “Bihoku Illumination”
Basic information on National Bihoku Hillside Park “Bihoku Illumination”
- November 10, 2018 - January 14, 2019
- Lights illuminated between
- 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM (Last admission 8:00 PM)
- December 31 and January 1
- National Bishoku Hillside Park, Shobara City, Hiroshima Prefecture
- 4-10 Mikkaichi-cho, Shobara City, Hiroshima
- 20 minutes on foot from the JR Geibi Line’s Nanatsuka Station. 10 minutes by taxi from the JR Geibi Line’s Bingo-Shobara Station.
- Adults (15 and up) 450 yen.