Kan-nana Ramen soup filled with seabura (pork back fat) that it almost looks like snow
A bowl of ramen soup filled with so much seabura. It almost looks like snow. Since there are so much seabura on top, you can barely see any noodles, soup or toppings! Pull out some noodles and, underneath, there is rich tonkotsu shoyu soup! Mix the seabura in the soup well and eat them with the noodles, and surprisingly, the seabura makes the rich-flavored soup milder and creamier. The medium thick noodles are the perfect match with the soup too!
Ramen noodles at “Hira Taishu Ajian” are extremely rich, unique and high in calories but are addictive. It is especially recommended for those who are in the mood for a bowl of rich and punchy ramen!
- The ordering system here is like this; after you buy a ticket, hand it to a staff and s/he will ask you how you would want your ramen done. So tell her/him how rich you want your soup to be, and how much fat and garlic you want in your soup. If you do not have any preferences, just say “futsu (regular)”.
- On the menus, there are ramen (shoyu: soy sauce based), miso-ramen, tsuke-men and chushin bakumori yushi-men (a unique bowl of noodles with two-portions of noodles and rich sauce).
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1st floor, Tokan Mansion Gotanda, 4-2-2 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- January 1 and 2
(1) Approximately 1 min walk from Ōsaki hirokōj Station on the Tokyu Ikegami Line
(2) Approximately 5 min walk from Gotanda Station on the JR Yamanote Line
(3) Approximately 5 min walk from Gotanda Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted