Ginza Le Kochia
A French restaurant that’s well-known for its lunch-exclusive “truffle noodles”
Their much-loved truffle noodles use a whopping 10g of truffles per portion!
These specialty noodles are sort of halfway between ramen and pasta, and the soup they’re served in is prepared with chicken stock and organic veggies grown at the restaurant’s own farm in Nagano Prefecture. For lunch they have counter seating so guests can dine in a casual, no-frills atmosphere.
Their dinner menu includes course meals, a la carte dishes, and more. Enjoy dining out with authentic French cuisine in a modern-style atmosphere.
Highly popular truffle noodles, with lunch courses too (reservation required).
Authentic French cuisine with moderately priced options.
Located right next-door to the Kabuki-za Theatre.
- Postal Code
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors of the Kintomi Bldg. 4-3-15 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Sundays, Holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm Dinner 6:00pm-11:30pm
Lunch 2,000yen~4,000yen － Dinner 8,000yen~15,000yen
*10% Service Charge
- About 1 minute on foot from Exit 5 of Higashi-Ginza Station on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line or Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
* In designated areas
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)