A popular Izakaya tavern with a friendly proprietor
The store is named after the well-known festival of Nebuta held in the Tohoku - Aomori region. A friendly proprietor, hailing from Aomori, serves up dishes in a homely Izakaya tavern.
Drinks such as beer and shochu, as well as fish and other snacks are available for only 1 coin (a 500 yen coin) during the day, up until 6:00pm. Nebuta Ramen, a dish of thin noodles is also popular.
From 7:00pm Nebuta becomes a drinking tavern serving up a taste of Aomori.
- A cozy, warm Izakaya with counter seats around the proprietor and also table seats.
- In the daytime, drinks and dishes are available for one coin (500 yen coin).
- Nebuta Ramen, featuring thin, curly noodles is offered only during the day.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-12-1 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- 3rd Sunday of the month
- Business Hours
- Lunch 1:30pm-6:00pm, Dinner 6:00pm-12:00am
- About a 2-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Lunch 1,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Ramen KASENWe are a ramen restaurant famous for our Chinese vegetable noodle with extra veggies.
HosayakaA retro-stylish eel specialty restaurant, in the posh and trendy neighborhood of Jiyugaoka.
Gyoza Stand MENOJIA popular store serving spicy and savory Taiwan ramen and a wide range of gyoza dumplings
Jiyugaoka Sushi RinkaOffers an extraordinary counter-side dining experience to sip sake and savor top sushi.
Butakobo DonguriA restaurant with creative cuisine and wine that uses "Vejota", the best ranked Iberian pork
Conana - JiyugaokaA house turned cafe specializing in Japanese-style pasta that weaves together Japan’s four seasons.
Salon Tamago to Watashi Jiyugaoka branchA popular rice omelet specialty restaurant with fluffy and delicious eggs
Shunsai Shubo WarabiTaste fine Japanese fare and specialty sake in a relaxing Japanese space
Taimeshi Uozen JiyugaokaEnjoy tons of sea bream cuisine at this izakaya bar that serves things such as Uwajima taimeshi and sea bream sashimi