An Ochazuke Base with Fragrant Nori and Arare
Loved by everyone from children to the elderly, this item is a longtime bestseller.
Just put the ochazuke (tea and rice) base ingredients in a bowl of rice, pour hot water over it, and eat!
Besides the Nori (dried seaweed), there is also a full lineup of flavors such as Umeboshi (pickled plum), Tarako (cod roe) and Wasabi.
Arrange it as a cool ochazuke by pouring cold water on top of the desired ingredients.
This is perfect for when you are busy, don’t have much appetite, or feel just a little hungry!
1) Fill a bowl with about 100 grams of cooked rice.
2) Put the ochazuke base on top and pour about 150 ml of hot water over it.
- All you need is water and rice.
- Just right when you’re a bit hungry!
- Product name in Japanese
- Nagatanien Co.,Ltd.
Pack of 4: 120yen, Pack of 8: 238yen (tax not included)
*The price may vary depending on the store.
- 15kcal per pack (6g)
- Shelf Life
- 24 months from manufacture
- Official Website
- Official Website(Japanese)