Ito-Yokado Ario Kameari Store
Inside the Huge Ario Kameari Shopping Mall is a Supermarket Convenient for Shopping.
This supermarket carries snacks, cosmetics, and travel items that you can use right away. There’s also an eat-in corner where you can enjoy what you have chosen from a wide selection of bento boxes and side dishes.
- A wide selection of products is sold here, including food, cosmetics, medications, clothing, only-in-Japan items, and local specialties.
- There is a corner where you can choose a bento or side dishes and eat them in the store.
- Original items developed by the Seven & i Group, which Ito-Yokado belongs to, are also available.
- As a member of the Seven & i Group, which Seven-Eleven also belongs to, there are large quantities of the same wide product selection sold at the same prices here. What’s more, these items are duty-exempt.
- Since this shopping mall is also frequented by Japanese customers, there are no price points aimed at tourists here.
Learn more about 'Ito-Yokado Ario Kameari Store'
- Japanese Name
- Postal Code
- 3-49-3 Kameari, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
1. 1st-3rd floors: From 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
2. The 1st floor Bicycle Shop: From 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
*Some specialty shops in the mall have different business hours. Please ask for the details at each shop.
- No holidays
- About 4 minutes on foot from Kameari Station on the JR Joban Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)