Shop and Eat All Day Long in a Giant Shopping Mall Right Next to Shibamata, a Popular Traditional Working-Class Neighborhood!
Walk about 4 minutes from Kameari Station and you’ll see a giant shopping center with convenient access.
Rising three stories above street level, with a total area of about 137,800 square meters, this huge complex houses Ito-Yokado, as well as over 120 specialty stores.
Besides famous tenants such as Uniqlo, Loft, Muji, and Akachan Honpo, there’s also a full lineup of entertainment, including a game park for popular anime KochiKame. With over 35 eateries in the 1st floor Food Court, you can try some Japanese food, too.
- Located near Shibamata, a popular tourist spot owing to its location in movies
- Everything from daily necessities to cosmetics, fashion and children’s items is available here.
- In addition to the food court, there are many restaurants.
- With KochiKame Game Park and MOVIX Kameari Cinema, there’s also a full lineup of entertainment.
We ate dinner at “Ario Kameido” . It’s a normal shopping mall, but it was convenient for us to access from the main terminal after we left for Shibamata.
Learn more about 'Ario Kameari'
- Japanese Name
- Postal Code
- 3-49-3 Kameari, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo
1. Aeon Mall 03-3838-4111
2. Ito-Yokado Kameari Store 03-3838-5111
- Business Hours
1. Aeon Mall (1st-3rd floors) & Ito-Yokado: From 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
2. The 1st floor Bicycle Shop: From 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
3. Cinema Complex MOVIX: From 9:30 am to 12:00 am
4. Restaurant Park: From 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
5. Food Court: From 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
*Some shops have different business hours.
- No holidays
- About 4 minutes on foot from Kameari Station on the JR Joban Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)