Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
Enjoy eating while looking at the best lake in Japan
Biwako Terrace is a nature resort overlooking Lake Biwa, the largest lake in Japan, with an elevation of 1,100 meters above sea level. There are two terraces, atop Mt. Uchimi and Mt. Horai, where you can relax and enjoy the splendid scenery of the mountains with and our food.
See an experience report for this facility!
- Name of facility
- Biwako Terrace (Inside Biwako Valley)
- Name of experience
- Eat outdoors as you look upon the lakes
- Biwako Valley 1547-1 Kido, Otsu City, Shiga 520-0514
- Business hours
Ropeway operation hours
Weekdays: 9:30 AM-5:00 PM (last ascent at 4:30 PM, last descent at 5:00 PM)
Weekends and holidays: August, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (last ascent at 4:30 PM, last descent at 5:00 PM)
- No closed days (closed depending on the season)
- Accepted payment methods
- JCB, VISA, Mastercard, DC, UFJ NICOS, American Express, Diners Club
- Telephone number
- 077-592-1155 (Biwako Valley)
- Foreign language support
- Available (English)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)