Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
The international circuit Japan proudly presents to the world. You can try a drive there!
This car race circuit with more than half-a-century history is at the foot of Mt. Fuji. On a clear day, car fans can enjoy the beautiful view of Mt. Fuji along with the race.
The circuit is 4563m (2.84 mi) round. The main straight is 1475m (0.92 mi), one of the longest among the world’s tracks. In 1976, it hosted the world’s greatest F1 car race for the first time in Japan. Since then, various categories of domestic and international races are held every year. In recent years, the only domestic endurance race, Fuji 24-hour race, has been held here and it is gaining more popularity.
When there is no race, beginners can try the circuit! You can drive 3 laps in your own car or rent a real racing car while a pro racer gives advice. If you love racing and cars, the actual drive on the circuit will be a treat. If you would like something more relaxing, rental carts on a separate course are available, too.
See the international circuit Japan proudly presents to the world.
Watch the international championship and domestic top races up close.
Have driving experience on the real race circuit.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 694 Nakahinata, Oyamacho, Suntogun, Shizuoka
- Irregular holidays
- 9am-5pm (may change due to races and events)
- Adult 1,100 yen, High schoolers 800 yen, Free for middle schoolers and younger (costs depend on different races and events)
1) from JR Gotemba Line/Odakyu Line Gotemba Station, ride a taxi for 20 min.
2) from Tomei Expressway Gotemba Interchange, drive 20 min,
* On the day of a race or event, the parking may be limited.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (may not be available in some events)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)