SUWAKO DUCK TOUR
Dive onto Lake Suwa on an amphibious bus! An exhilarating tour that allows you to enjoy nature on the lakeside from land and water.
This is a 50-minute guided tour on an amphibious bus of the famous spots around Lake Suwa (including a 20-minute cruise on Lake Suwa) from/to “SUWA GARASUNOSATO”, a tourist attraction in Suwa.
Because the buses have no windows, you can enjoy the refreshing breeze and natural beauty of the lake. Also, a guide will explain the area’s charms with his or her entertaining talk.
After driving around Lake Suwa, the bus will drive onto the lake for a scenic ride. The customers will scream with excitement when the bus splashes into the water.
You can enjoy the magnificent view of the Alps and the Yatsugatake Mountains from the lake, and if the weather permits, you can even see a spectacular view of Mt. Fuji.
This is an amphibious guided bus tour that takes you to famous spots around Suwa Lake.
You can enjoy cruising both on water and on land.
Because the bus has no windows, you can enjoy cruising in the refreshing breeze.
The moment the bus splashes into the water is very thrilling.
You can enjoy a magnificent view of the Alps and the Yatsugatake Mountains from the lake.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 諏訪湖 ダックツアー
- Postal Code
- 2400-7 Toyoda, Suwa City, Nagano (SUWA GARASUNOSATO)
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays (open every day in August) *Subject to change due to Covid-19. Please check the website for details.
10:00am - 5:00pm (It departs every 70 minutes, Reservation required)
*Subject to change. Please check the website for details.
- Adults: 2,800 yen, Elementary students and younger: 1,800 yen, Age 2 and younger: 500 yen
1) From Kami-Suwa Station on the JR Chuo Main Line, take the Lake Suwa Swan Bus for about 20 minutes then get off at SUWA GARASUNOSATO Bus Stop.
2) About a 15-min drive from Suwa Interchange on the Chuo Expressway
3) About a 15-min drive from Okaya Interchange on the Nagano Expressway.
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website (English)