6 Million Jewel-Like Lights are Illuminated in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area
Yomiuriland Jewllumination, a popular illumination event in Tokyo where elegant jewel-like lights are lit, enhancing Tokyo’s night view, is back for 2019!
Everyone, including parents, children, groups of friends, and couples, can enjoy these beautiful lights!
Video of Yomiuriland Jewellumination
Overview of Yomiuriland Jewellumination
Basic information on Yomiuriland Jewellumination
- Event Period
- October 24, 2019 - May 6, 2020
- Lights illuminated between
※Please confirm hours on official web page, as hours vary by season.
- 4015-1 Yanokuchi, Inaga City, Tokyo
- About 5 minutes from Keio Line’s “Keio Yomiuriland Station” by the “Sky Shuttle” gondola.
- November 1th 2019, January 20th-23th 2020, February 4th-6th 2020, March 10th 2020
- Night Admission Fee (4:00pm and later)
Adults (18 and up) 1500 yen. Junior high and high school students 800 yen. Elementary school students 500 yen.
※Night Pass (Admission+Attractions) Adults 2500 yen. 3 years-high school students 1700 yen.