Tobu World Square
A Global Architecture Museum with Scaled-Down Reproductions of the World’s Buildings and World Heritage Sites
This global architecture museum reproduces buildings of the world and World Heritage Sites with a 1:25 scale. Within the facility you’ll find 102 displays from 21 different countries across the world, including 47 that are registered as World Heritage Sites. Experience a trip around the world all within one day!
Alongside the detailed reproductions of buildings are around 140,000 small figurines.
Exhibits of 102 famous buildings from around the world, including 47 World Heritage Sites.
See carefully made detailed reproductions of buildings from around the world.
The park also is home to 20,000 bonsai trees as well as seasonal plants.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 209-1 Kinugawaonsenohara, Nikko City, Tochigi
- Adults (junior high school students and older) 2,800 yen, children (4 years of age and up) 1,400 yen
- No holidays
- Business Hours
[March 20th-November 30th] 9:00am-5:00pm
[December 1st-March 19th] 9:30am-4:00pm
※Last admission 1 hour before closing
※Subject to change
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (Diners Club, JCB, Visa, UnionPay, UC, DC, Tobu Card)
- About a 1-minute walk from the Tobu Kinugawa Line’s Tobu World Square Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)