Kakaya Musashi Kosugi Store
A restaurant that specializes in dashi stock for Udon Noodles and Kamameshi (rice boiled in a small pot with meat and vegetables.)
Kakaya is a discerning Udon restaurant that uses specially selected ingredients from the source. The dashi stock is specially made with honkatsuo, frigate mackerel, and mackerel shavings, dried shiitake mushrooms to produce a broth of deep flavor. The noodles are made with both the wheat epidermis and the germ to produce a strong texture. In addition to standard udon items, creative udon dishes made with such seafood as sea urchin and crab are also popular. At the Musashi Kosugi Location the Kamameshi which is made to order is also popular.
Creative Udon made with seafood.
Kamameshi rice dishes are made after ordered.
Many a la carte dishes and desserts are also on the menu.
The restaurant is accessible for those with children or women dining alone.
- Postal Code
- 4F Musashi-Kosugi Tokyu Square 3-472, Kosugi-cho, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:30pm)
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) Approximately 1-minute walk from Musashi-Kosugi Station (Tokyu Toyoko Line, Tokyu Meguro Line)
(2) Approximately 1-minute walk from Musashi-Kosugi Station (JR Nambu Line, JR Yokosuka Line)
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)