Wako Ginza Five Store
An amazingly well-priced tonkatsu restaurant right in Ginza
This is a chain store for tonkatsu—deep-fried, crumbed pork.
The tonkatsu is coated in panko breadcrumbs that have been prepared according to a unique recipe, then deep fried.
The panko has a crispy, light texture, while the pork is nice and juicy.
The restaurant also serves chicken cutlets with cheese and fried shrimp, and additional dishes can be ordered one by one.
The set meal includes all-you-can-eat rice, cabbage, and miso soup, so you can eat until you are feel nice and full.
The Ginza Five Store is conveniently located near Ginza Station.
Tonkatsu deep-fried with specially made panko bread crumbs.
Free additional helpings of rice, cabbage and miso soup.
A large selection of take-out dishes are also available.
- Name in Japanese
- 和幸 銀座ファイブ店
- Postal Code
- B1 Ginza Five 5-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- 3rd Monday in February & August, December 31st, New Year's Day
- Business Hours
- About a 2 minute walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, and Hibiya Line’s Ginza Station.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)