Coffee Sakan Shu Premium Shinjuku Store
Where you can enjoy coffee made from the finest beans in a peaceful atmosphere.
A high-end coffee shop that offers a relaxing time on Yasukuni-dori Street in Shinjuku.
Our store boasts coffee that is carefully brewed cup by cup, syphon style. We offer a different selected bean each month, the “Monthly Seasonally Harvested Coffee Bean” which we believe is the finest bean harvested at the most seasonal time from all the coffee-producing regions around the world.
There is also a wide variety of cakes baked in-store. The Tokyo Coffee Roll, which is a roll cake with coffee jelly, is especially popular.
A calm space where you can feel the warmth from the wooden fixtures.
Afternoon tea and in-store baked cakes.
There are also meal options such as curry or omelette with rice.
Smoking and non-smoking areas inside the store.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 2nd and 3rd floors, Kurita Building, 1-17-1 Kabukicho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 10:00am-11:30pm (L.O. Food 10:30pm Drinks 11:00pm)
- 1,500-2,000 yen
- About a 3 minute walk from the east exit of Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)