Right by Shinjuku Station East Exit! A shopping center convenient for shopping and dining.
Shopping Malls・Restaurant・Cafe・Tax-free / Closest to Shinjuku Station
Located right by JR Shinjuku Station East Exit, this is a fashion building with convenient access.
Many fashion, fashion accessories, interior goods, cosmetic shops are located between B2F and 6F. The shops are open late in the evening so it is easy to drop by on the way home.
“7&8 DINNER”, located on the 7th and 8th floors has many restaurants in a wide variety of genres.
Many stores offer tax free shopping.
- Convenient access directly connected to Shinjuku Station
- Trendy fashion items can be found
- Many cafes and restaurants
- A photogenic popular beer garden “Wild Beach Shinjuku Tokyo Sky Tree Resort” is located in the roof
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3-38-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
(Weekdays)11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) 10:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
(Weekdays)11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
- Approximately 1 minute on foot from the East Exit/Central East Exit of Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line/Chuo Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Shinjuku AltaA commercial building that stands out from the streets.
BICQLOA collaborative store between BIC CAMERA and UNIQLO
Shinjuku SubnadeVarious shops and restaurants are in Shinjuku's largest underground shopping area
KABUTOAn established eel cuisine restaurant where the entire eel can be enjoyed
NogatayaTheir specialty is grilled jowl in miso sauce
Shinjuku Station West Exit HALCHuge shopping mall that stands right at the West Exit of Shinjuku Station
Coffee Sakan Shu Premium Shinjuku StoreWhere you can enjoy coffee made from the finest beans in a peaceful atmosphere.
Ramen Horiuchi Main ShopAn unexpectedly delicious combination of natto and ramen!
NEWoManThis shopping complex boasts direct train station access as well as a lineup of some 100 different shops.