Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
A Shopping Facility in Front of Shinjuku Station’s Southeast Exit with Popular Brand Flagship Stores
This shopping facility is constantly suggesting new lifestyle shifts from various perspectives, including fashion, music, and sports. Here you’ll find flagship stores from popular brands, and there are plenty of fashion choices for both men and women.
Shinjuku is always packed with visitors until late at night, so it’s extra convenient that the whole building stays open late too!
Suggesting new lifestyles from various perspectives, such as fashion and music.
Flagship stores from popular brands.
Located in front of the southeast exit of Shinjuku Station, a convenient meeting spot.
- Postal Code
- 3-37-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
11:00 am-10:00 pm
*Hours vary for some stores and restaurants
- No scheduled holidays
(1) Directly outside the southeast exit of the Yamanote Line and Chuo Line’s JR Shinjuku Station
(2) A 3-minute walk from the south exit of the Odakyu Line’s Shinjuku Station
(3) A 1-minute walk from exit E10 of the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line’s Shinjuku-sanchome Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)