The Ryokan Tokyo Yugawara
A very reasonable hot spring hotel in Yugawara.
The ryokan is located 10 minutes by car from JR Yugawara Station.
Available room types are Japanese-style and dormitory-style.
Dormitory rooms start at 2700 yen per night, possibly making this the cheapest lodging in Yugawara.
The hot spring is certified as a 100% Gensen Kakenagashi onsen.
- Relaxation cushions “Yogibo” are available in rooms and in the common space.
- You can enjoy Japanese cuisine made with local ingredients (extra fee)
- Novels, comic books and magazines that are representative of Japan are freely available to read.
- Postal Code
- 742 Miyakami Yugawara-machi Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa
- About 10 minutes by taxi from JR Tokaido Main Line’s Yugawara Station
- Room Price
- From 2,700 yen
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)