K's House Hakone
A guesthouse with an open-air bath, convenient for sightseeing, within walking distance of Hakone-Yumoto Station.
The Hakone branch of K's House, a guesthouse brand established in 2003 with the motto of "Comfortable, Convenient, and Affordable,” is about a 15-minute walk away from Hakone-Yumoto Station. It is a convenient place for sightseeing, perfect for backpackers, individual travelers, and groups under ten people.
K's House Hakone is a former onsen ryokan along the old Hakone highway converted into a hostel, which is why they have a hot spring on their property used for their open-air bath. Other common spaces include:
• A cozy lounge where you can relax and unwind.
• A kitchen with cooking utensils and complimentary coffee and tea.
• A terrace with an excellent view.
Guests get free Wi-Fi access throughout the building. Their hot springs use four different sources of gushing natural hot springs on the property.
There are mainly two types of guest rooms, including seven Japanese-style rooms and six dormitory rooms with a capsule bed style. Since it is a very international space with many overseas tourists, you might enjoy getting to know people from all over the world.
A convenient guesthouse 15 minutes by foot from Hakone-Yumoto Station.
They own a natural hot spring within the property, providing an open-air bath.
The facility has various common spaces, including a lounge, kitchen, and a terrace with a great view.
You can choose between a Japanese Style room and different options of dormitory rooms.
Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 12-1 Yumotochaya, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimogun, Kanagawa
0460-85-9111 (Voicemail available)
*Email for inquiries. Make reservations through the website
(phone and email reservations unavailable).
- 3 pm – 8:30 pm
- Until 11 am
- Accommodation Fee
- Dormitory room starting at 3,300 yen per night, Japanese-style room starting at 4,500 yen per night
(1) About a 15-minute walk from Hakone-Yumoto Station on the Hakone Tozan Railway
(2) Take the Hakone Tozan Bus bound for Motohakone Port from Hakone-Yumoto Station on the Hakone Tozan Railway (approx. 5 min.), get off at the Dainochaya bus stop, and walk for approx. 1 min.
- Credit Cards
Accepted（VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club）
*Only VISA and Master Card accepted for on-site payment
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)