Sunamachi Ginza Shoutengai
An Old-Fashioned Shopping Street with Lots of Cheap and Delicious Food
Sunamachi Ginza Shoutengai is a shopping street packed with around 180 shops along its length of around 670 meters. Even on weekdays the street is bustling with local customers.
Here you can enjoy cheap and delicious foods like shumai and menchi-katsu! There are areas to eat in at the front of many of the shops, so you can enjoy your food while it’s fresh!
- Lots of delicious foods loved by local customers!
- Eating while walking is prohibited, so enjoy your food in one of the dining areas
- Postal Code
- 4-18-14 Kitasuna, Koto-ku, Tokyo (Sunamachiginza Shoutengai Promotion Association)
- About a 20-minute walk from exit A4 of the Toei Shinjuku Line’s Nishi-Ojima Staiton
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)