AEON Lake Town
You need more than a day to cover the whole mall?! One of the largest shopping malls in Japan
Shopping Malls / Closest to Koshigaya Lake Town Station
A huge shopping mall; an-hour train ride from downtown Tokyo.
It consist of three areas called “KAZE,” ”MORI,” and ”LakeTown Outlet.”
Over 700 eateries, fashion shops, sundries stores, and more are lined up. You will want to set aside ample time to shop as the area is huge and it takes about 20 minutes just to walk straight from KAZE to MORI.
For your eating and drinking, food court is located on the first floor of KAZE and the third floor of MORI. Other eateries are also available through the premises.
Right next to the outlet mall, you have an artificial lake on which the name ”Laketown” is based. While shopping, why not take a walk on an alameda and a large grassy field square?
- One of the largest shopping malls that hosts more than 700 shops
- You can enjoy entertainment such as films and games
- A huge are. East to walk in the premises as they have a lot of resting places. Take a break on a sofa.
和之前去的AEON感覺完全不一樣，是 Shopping mall的設計，帶小朋友來也很適合
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
KAZE: 4-2-2 laketown, Koshigaya City, Saitama
MORI: 3-1-1 laketown, Koshigaya City, Saitama
Outlet: 4-1-1 laketown, Koshigaya City, Saitama
- Business Hours
KAZE Specialty Shops: 9:00am-10:00pm
KAZE Restaurants: 11:00am-11:00pm
MORI Specialty Shops: 9:00am-10:00pm
MORI Restaurants: 11:00am-11:00pm
Lake Town OUTLET : 10:00am-8:00pm
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
- Adjacent to JR Musashino Line Koshigaya Lake Town Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)