COCOON CITY Saitama-Shintoshin
An outstanding large shopping mall, accessible directly from the station.
Department Stores / Closest to Saitama-Shintoshin Station
Around 280 shops are gathered together in this large-scale commercial facility and shopping mall. It's made up of three buildings.
You’re sure to find anything you need here, from souvenirs to items for personal use. There are also cafes and restaurants inside, so it’s a great place to take a break.
There's also a cinema and an electronics emporium.
- A great site, right next to the station.
- There are shops, restaurants, a cinema, and more—enough to do for a whole day!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 4-263-1 Kishiki-cho, Omiya-ku, Saitama City, Saitama
- Business Hours
- Shopping: 10:00am-9:00pm, Restaurants: 11:00am-11:00pm *Vary by shop
- Open 365 days
- A short walk from east exit of the JR Keihin Tohoku Line, JR Utsunomiya Line, and JR Takasaki Line’s Saitama-Shintoshin Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)