Nanzenji Hyotei Tokyo Midtown Hibiya
This restaurant is affiliated with Nanzenji's long standing traditional Japanese restaurant "Hyotei" in Kyoto
Traditional Japanese restaurant / Closest to Hibiya Station
This restaurant is affiliated with the historical, long standing traditional Japanese restaurant "Hyotei" that has stood on the grounds of Nanzenji in Kyoto for 450 years.
You can enjoy Kyoto cuisine using various ingredients from not only Kyoto but from all over Japan.
Either day or night, you can enjoy their beautiful kaiseki multi-course meal.
There are tatami mats spread out at the counter where you can see knives deftly handled by the chef, and you can relax in the traditional Japanese ambiance. They also have luxurious private rooms perfect for important group dinners.
- You can eat authentic kaiseki multi-course meals
- They have delicious sake
- Their specialty is their seasoned hard boiled eggs called "Hyotei eggs"
- The luxurious Japanese style interior is perfect for important group dinners
- Name in Japanese
- 南禅寺瓢亭 東京ミッドタウン日比谷
- Postal Code
- 3rd Floor of Tokyo Midtown Hibiya, 1-1-2 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Every Monday (the next day when Monday is a National Holiday), Irregular holidays
- Business Hours
- 12:00pm-3:00pm（L.O.1:30pm）、5:00pm-10:30pm（L.O. 8:00pm）
- Directly connected to Hibiya Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda and Hibiya Lines, and the Toei Mita Line
- Lunch 7,000yen-15,000yen, Dinner 18,000yen-30,000yen
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)