Gate City Ohsaki
A distinctive business complex with lush gardens and an atrium
Shopping Malls / Closest to Osaki Station
This is a large complex linked directly to the southern ticket gate of JR Ohsaki Station. There are two office buildings, the East Tower and the West Tower, and between them is a restaurant and shopping area that goes from a basement level to three stories above ground.
There is an atrium that goes from the basement level to three stories above ground, and special events such as concerts are frequently held in the plaza.
On the vast site, there are lush gardens and Japanese-style gardens, so taking a stroll through them is a pleasant experience.
- This is a large complex linked directly to JR Ohsaki Station
- It is furnished with a variety of shops and services, including restaurants, convenience stores, a post office, a hospital, and more
- Seeing the flowers from season to season is comforting
- It is also nice to buy a bento meal at lunchtime and eat it in the rest area
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-11-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
7:00am – 12:00am
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
- It takes about 1 minute to walk from the southern ticket gate of Osaki Station on the JR Yamanote Line and Saikyo Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)