Tokyo Western-style Restaurant Kanda Grill Atre Oimachi Branch
An old-fashioned Western-style Restaurant that is loved across generations
This restaurant offers a menu of traditional Western dishes that has long been loved by the Japanese like the savory Hamburg steak, fluffy omelette rice, curry rice, and Napolitan.
With most of the dishes priced at more or less 1,000 yen, it is a restaurant intended for families.
There is a display window outside the store with menu samples, so it is easy to choose.
You can eat traditional Western food.
Lunch deals during weekdays come with a drink.
Savory Hamburg steak that can be found near the station.
- Name in Japanese
- 東京洋食屋 神田グリル アトレ大井町店
- Postal Code
- 6F atre Oimachi 1-2-1 Oi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
(1) About a 1-minute walk from the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line’s Oimachi Station
(2) About a 1-minute walk from the Tokyu Oimachi Line and Rinkai Line’s Oimachi Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted （VISA、MASTER、JCB、AMEX、Diners）
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)