A shochu-based highball that reproduces the popular taste offered at bars in downtown Tokyo.
A highball made by adding a hint of plum flavor to soda-diluted shochu.
It is a recreation of the taste of what if called "the original chuhai" that is offered at bars in downtown Tokyo.
A dry, crisp, satisfying drink with an alcohol content of 9%. It enhances the flavor of meals.
An ideal souvenir, in packaging reminiscent of the downtown Tokyo of the Showa era.
- An alcoholic beverage with the flavor of plum added to soda-diluted shochu that has been popular since the old days.
- Enjoy the taste of downtown Tokyo at your own pace.
- No sugar, no purines, no sweeteners
- A typical downtown Tokyo Japanese-style design that evokes the retro style of the Showa era.
- Product name in Japanese
- GODO SHUSEI CO., LTD.
143yen (tax not included)
※Prices may vary by shop.
- Alcohol by Volume
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)