NEXLITE 007 Boa
Golf shoes that are the most lightweight model in Mizuno's history
These golf shoes are sold by Mizuno, a major sports products manufacturer in Japan.
By taking into consideration that golf players need to walk long distances, these are the most lightweight shoes in Mizuno's history with one shoe weighing 270 g.
Plus, not only does the design feature a texture that is similar to natural leather, but dirt that sticks to it comes off easily, and it is also made from material that is easy to maintain.
There are three color types: White × blue, white × black, and white × red.
*One 25.0 cm shoe weighs 270 g
- Lightweight golf shoes with one shoe weighing 270 g
- Lightweight material that is combined with a comfortable fit
- Dirt comes off easily, and they are easy to maintain
- Product name in Japanese
- MIZUNO Corporation.
16,000yen (tax not included)
※Prices may vary by shop.
- 24.5–27.0, 28.0, 29.0 cm
- Stores where it is sold
- Sports supply stores, etc.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)