Umihotaru Parking Area
Enjoy the Amazing View and Local Gourmet Food at This Romantic Parking Area at Tokyo Bay!
Umihotaru Parking Area is located at the midpoint of the Tokyo Bay Aqua Line, which connects central Tokyo and Chiba Prefecture’s Boso Peninsula. The parking area is built on a 650-meter-long artificial island. While it’s referred to as a parking area, in actuality it is much more than that – here you can enjoy a beautiful 360-degree panoramic view, delicious gourmet food made with local ingredients, and tons of shopping areas. From early evening until nighttime, the stunning sunset on the horizon and neon lights of the city shining out over the sea create lovely romantic views, making this a popular date spot.
A parking area floating in the middle of Tokyo Bay.
Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view.
Enjoy local gourmet dishes.
Plenty of shops.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Nakajima Chisaki, Kisarazu City, Chiba
- Open 24 hours
(1) About 31 minutes by bus going to Kawasaki from the #7 boarding area at the JR Uchibo Line’s Kisarazu Station, east exit
(2) About 44 minutes by bus going to Kisarazu Station from the #22 boarding area outside the east exit at the JR Tokaido Line, Ueno Tokyo Line, Nanbu Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, and Negishi Line’s Kawasaki Station
(3) About 10 minutes from the Ukishima Interchange to the Tokyo Bay Aqua Line
(4) About 5 minutes from the Kaneda Interchange to the Tokyo Bay Aqua Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)