Akashi Kaikyo Bridge Tower Top Experience
A panoramic view from the world’s longest suspension bridge
Bridge Tower Top Experience
The Akashi Kaikyo Bridge connects Kobe City in Hyogo Prefecture with Awaji Island. The bridge is the world's longest suspension bridge with 3,911 meters at full length and 1,991 meters distance between the two main towers. The main towers that support the wires that suspend the bridge body are 300 meters high! The Akashi Kaikyo Bridge World Tour provides a breathtaking panoramic view from high above.
Unforgettable view from the top of the 300-meter-high tower.
After the tour, you will receive a certificate. Don’t forget to take a picture with it with the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge in the background.
The bridge lights up brilliantly at night. The illumination changes in rainbow colors at the hour and in jeweled colors at the half hour.
Read more details for this tour
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Tour name
- Akashi Kaikyo Bridge tower top experience
- Facility name
- Akashi Kaikyo Bridge Exhibition Center
- Postal Code
- 4-114 Higashimaikocho, Tarumi-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture (the meeting point)
- Tour time and day
Morning tour (9:30am~), afternoon tour (1:30 pm~).
※Please check the details on the official website.
- Monday to Wednesday. Dec 1st to March 31st.
- Cash only
- 3,100 yen(in 2020)
- Available group size
- Morning tour 48 persons, afternoon tour 48 persons
- Available foreign language
- English, Chinese (Simplified Chinese), Korean
- Regarding the implementation of the experience tour in 2021, Please check at the following website.
- Official site
- Official site