[Closed Down] FONTANA Grill Restaurant Cafe & WINE
Enjoy Meat and Wine at a Reasonable Price
Meat Dishes Wine
Relax and enjoy meat and wine any time noon until night, whether having lunch, stopping by the café, or sitting at the bar.
For lunch, they offer great-value lunch plates that include a main course, side, and coffee.
For dinner customers can choose from a variety of dishes, including steaks that let you enjoy the rich flavors of the meat, and other grilled dishes that bring out the umami of their ingredients.
There is also a wine shop attached, so customers can enjoy bottled wine at retail prices. For wine by the glass, there is typically an available selection of 5 white and red wines each that rotate daily. There is also a great-value all-you-can-drink wine plan available.
Enjoy authentic coffees and cappuccinos made with an espresso machine.
All-you-can-drink wine plan available at 1,000 yen per hour.
Takeout menu available.
- Postal Code
- 1F Shinsen Station Building, 4-6 Shinsencho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Sundays and holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays: 12:00pm-12:00am (L.O. 11:00pm)
Saturdays: 5:00pm-12:00am (L.O. 11:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
- A short walk from the Keio Inokashira Line’s Shinsen Station
- Allowed. No smoking from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)