[Closed Down] FONTANA Grill Restaurant Cafe & WINE
Enjoy Meat and Wine at a Reasonable Price
Relax and enjoy meat and wine any time noon until night, whether having lunch, stopping by the café, or sitting at the bar.
For lunch, they offer great-value lunch plates that include a main course, side, and coffee.
For dinner customers can choose from a variety of dishes, including steaks that let you enjoy the rich flavors of the meat, and other grilled dishes that bring out the umami of their ingredients.
There is also a wine shop attached, so customers can enjoy bottled wine at retail prices. For wine by the glass, there is typically an available selection of 5 white and red wines each that rotate daily. There is also a great-value all-you-can-drink wine plan available.
Enjoy authentic coffees and cappuccinos made with an espresso machine.
All-you-can-drink wine plan available at 1,000 yen per hour.
Takeout menu available.
- Postal Code
- 1F Shinsen Station Building, 4-6 Shinsencho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Sundays and holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays: 12:00pm-12:00am (L.O. 11:00pm)
Saturdays: 5:00pm-12:00am (L.O. 11:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
- A short walk from the Keio Inokashira Line’s Shinsen Station
- Allowed. No smoking from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)