The source of Shibuya's trends
For many years, this shopping building has continued to fascinate young people who are aware of what is in fashion. With a collection of clothes of the latest trends, it attracts attention not only from Japan but also from overseas.
It has been extensively featured on TV, in newspapers and magazines, and via online media, and it has been a driving force for fashion in every generation.
Even now, it continues to evolve to match the changing times, so how would you like to visit this popular spot and experience things at the forefront?
- This is the source of fashion news that drives Japan and the world
- At the dining space Mog Mog Stand in the 2nd floor basement, they sell tons of cute sweets
- With its location in the center of Shibuya, it has a convenient access directly to the basement from Shibuya Station
超愛這裡 每次去日本都會去逛 材質不錯，價錢合理 衣服有很多風格 還可以去拍貼，每次都會去 店員都滿好看的
- Postal Code
- 2-29-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- January 1
- Business Hours
Shops: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Restaurants: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
(1)Directly connected to 3a Exit of Shibuya Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hanzomon and Chiyoda Lines
(2)About a 2-minute walk from Hachiko exit of Shibuya Station on the JR Yamanote and JR Saikyo Lines
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)