One of Shibuya’s favourite long-standing ramen shops!
Shoyu Ramen・Wonton Noodles
This ramen shop has been in business for over 60 years—since 1952 to be exact! With patrons of various ages, from youth to the elderly, there’s no end in sight for KIRAKU’s popularity. During peak hours, you’ll usually see the line of people waiting first.
The star of the menu is certainly the chukamen (ramen made with Chinese-style noodles), but they also have a selection of other noodles and gyoza, stir-fry, etc., meal sets. Nothing on the menu will disappoint, but my personal favourite was the Wonton Ramen! This popular dish features a soy sauce base and wontons among other toppings.
- This shop’s noodles were of the straight and semi-thick variety and were nice and chewy.
- The sweet and aromatic fried onion oil soup
- The shop is divided into 2 floors: Counter seats can be found on the 1F and tables on the 2F.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2-17-6 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(1) About a 3-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Saikyo Line’s Shibuya Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Shibuya Station
- Business Hours
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted