Shibuya Mark City
A shopping and dining spot right in front of the Shibuya Scramble intersection
Shopping Malls・Restaurants / Closest to Shibuya Station
A commercial facility born from the catch phrase “The day Shibuya becomes and adult”.
Shibuya, the place where trends and culture are shared, has a strong image of a youthful city, but this commercial facility is a space that feels comfortable for adults who have graduated from their youth.
It is divided into two buildings, EAST Mall and WEST Mall. There are unique shops on the first basement floor to the third floor.
There are various types of restaurants on the Shopping & Restaurant Avenue of the 4th floor.
There are many food shops on “Toyoko Noren Street” on the first floor of the basement where you can get lunch sets and sweets to go.
The upper floors are filled with hotels and offices.
Various stores such as fashion, miscellaneous goods, restaurants
A wide variety of restaurants are available on the 4th floor
Directly connected to Shibuya Station, excellent access
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-12-1 etc. Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Shops: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Restaurants: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
(1) Adjacent to Shibuya Station on the Keio Inokashira Line
(2) About a 2-minute walk from Shibuya Station on the JR Yamanote and JR Saikyo Lines
(3) About a 2-minute walk from Shibuya Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hanzomon and Fukutoshin Lines
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)