Yokohama Trick Art Cruise
A Theme Park Where You Can Enjoy Mysterious “Trick Art”!
Trick art is an original form of interactive art that was created in Japan. It uses visual illusions to create amazing experiences, allowing you to "enter" the world of trick art works by taking photos of it.
“Yokohama Trick Art Cruise” is a trick art museum located in the port town of Yokohama. This museum's theme is "Around the World with Trick Art," so explore the wonders of the world on this mysterious cruise!
When you point your smartphone at trick art, the “TRICKAR” app can get the works of art to move! You can use it to make interesting videos.
Enjoy moving trick art with “TRICKAR.”
- Postal Code
- Yokohama Landmark Plaza 4F, 2-2-1 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Last admission 7:30 p.m. )
- Adults (high school students and older) 700 yen, children (ages 4 to junior high school students) 500 yen
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the JR Keihin Tohoku Line and Negishi Line’s Sakuragicho Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from the Minatomirai Line’s Minatomirai Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)