Sky Garden, The Observation Floor at Yokohama Landmark Tower
The symbol of Yokohama's Minato Mirai District offers sweeping views of Kanto from a height of 273m!
Standing 296 meters high, with a total floor space extending 392,885 sq. meters, Yokohama Landmark Tower is a complex housing a shopping mall, hotel, office space and the tower itself.
To reach Sky Garden, take the elevator from the 2nd Floor Lobby to the Observation Floor, located 273 meters up on the 69th Floor. This elevator, the fastest in Japan, will get you up there in about 40 seconds.
From the view offered by the 360-degree glass window, take in majestic panoramas of Kanto.
At the Sky Cafe on the Observation Floor, enjoy a light meal with a beer or cocktail in a pair of seats by the floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
At the Tower Shop on the Observation Floor, there are about 600 original items associated with the Landmark Tower or Yokohama.
- Name in Japanese
- 横浜ランドマークタワー 展望フロア スカイガーデン
- Postal Code
- Yokohama Landmark Tower, 69F, Minato Mirai 2-2-1, Nishi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa
- Adults (18-64 years old): 1,000 yen; Seniors (65 and older) or High School Students: 800 yen; Elementary and Junior High School Students: 500 yen; Small Children (4 and older): 200 yen
*Subject to change.
- Business Hours
10:00am-9:00pm (Admission allowed until 8:30pm)
*Open during New Year Holidays (12/28-1/3)
*Every Saturday, Golden Week (4/28-5/5), Summer Holidays (7/20-8/31), Christmas Season (until 12/25), the Sunday before Monday Holidays: open 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (Admission allowed until 9:30 pm)
(1) About 5 minutes on foot from Sakuragicho Station on the JR Negishi Line or Yokohama City Subway Blue Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Minato Mirai Station on the Yokohama Minatomirai Railway
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)