Island Vintage Coffee Yokohama Bay Quarter
A Coffee Shop Where You Can Enjoy Hawaii’s Popular Kona Coffee and Food
Here you can enjoy rare Kau coffee, grown in Hawaii, alongside coffee made with 100% Kona coffee beans. Another popular item served is their acai bowls, packed with healthy acai berries. Take a moment and relax in the shop as Hawaiian music plays. We recommend sitting outside on the terrace and looking out over Yokohama on sunny days.
Enjoy 100% Hawaiian coffee.
The acai bowls, packed with vitamins, are also popular.
Coffee beans and mugs are also available for purchase.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 3F, BAY QUARTER YOKOHAMA, 1-10, Kinkocho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa
- Irregular holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 380-2000 yen
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the JR Keihin Tohoku Line, Tokaido Main Line, Negishi Line, and Yokosuka Line’s Yokohama Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Yokohama Station
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)