Funabashi H.C. Andersen Park
Enjoy the Playground and Petting Zoo in a Reproduction of Rural 19th Century Denmark
In Funabashi, a park using the name of world-famous fairy tale writer, H. C. Andersen, has opened. Andersen was born in Odense, Denmark, the sister city of Funabashi.
Covering a surface area of 36.7 hectares, the vast park grounds comprise 5 zones. There offer lots of places to play, such as a playground course, a petting zoo, and a hands-on children's museum.
The rural landscape of 19th century Denmark has been reproduced. The flowers decorating the park grounds every season are also beautiful.
- The Children's Museum Zone has 8 studios where children can enjoy hands-on experience programs held there.
- There are also restaurants and shops within the park grounds.
- In Spring, 800 trees of 10 types of Sakura cherry blossoms bloom.
- At Christmastime, illumination events are held.
還有四季花卉 風景超美 超推薦
- Postal Code
- 525 Kanehoricho, Funabashi City, Chiba
Adults 900 yen; High School Students 600 yen; Elementary and Junior High School Students 200 yen; Children (4 and over) 100 yen; Children (3 and under) and Seniors (65 and over) Free
*On 3/3, 4/2, 5/5 and 6/15, Junior High School Students and under are Free
*The 4th Sunday of October is Free
*Open on National Holidays and during Spring, Summer and Winter Vacation
*Depending on the season, it may be open until 5:00pm
(1) From Misaki Station on the Shin-Keisei Line, ride the bus bound for Secomedic Hospital for about 15 minutes. Get off at "Andersen Koen" bus stop and walk about 1 minute to the North Gate of Funabashi Andersen Park.
(2) From Misaki Station on the Shin-Keisei Line, ride the bus bound for Komuro Station for about 15 minutes. Get off at "Kenmin no Mori" bus stop and walk about 5 minutes to the North Gate.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)